Introduction of RS485 to Wifi Converters
USR-WIFI232-604 is used to transmit data between RS485 and WIFI TCPIP transparently. User can update the product to WIFI control without knowing the WIFI and TCPIP detail. All the converting work is done by the module. For users, the RS485 side is only as a serial device,the WIFI side is TCPIP Socket data. User can setup the work detail by simple settings which can setup via built-in webpages or RS485 port. The setup only needs do once, then it will save the setting forever.
Features of RS485 to Wifi Converters
- Support IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless standards
- Support TCP/IP/UDP network protocols
- Support RS485 data interface
- Support work as STA/AP/AP+STA mode
- Support router/bridge mode networking
- Support external antenna
- Support transparent transmission mode
- Support AT+ instruction set for configuration
- Support friendly web configuration page
- Support palmodic signal
- Single 5-9V power supply
- Small Size: 84 x 84x25mm
- FCC/CE/RoHS/TELEC certificated
Function comparison of RS485 to Wifi Converters
Application field of RS485 to Wifi Converters
- Serial RS485 to Wifi
- WiFi remote control and monitoring, TCP/IP and WiFi coprocessor
- WiFi remote control toy such as aircraft and cars
- WiFi Internet radio, camera, digital photo frame
- Medical instrument, data acquisition, handheld device
- WiFi fatness testing machine, smart card terminal, Smart Home
- Instrument, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine
- Modern agriculture, military field and other wireless related secondary development applications
Application of RS485 to Wifi Converters
1.Application of AP
2.Application of STA
3.Application of AP+STA
4.Application of one AP and one STA
Simple Transparent transmission
Transparent transmission means that whatever is transferred, our device plays the role of a channel and sends data to the target without modification. On-site monitoring equipment sends data to Wireless Device Servers transparent data transmission terminal by itself port, the terminal CUP receives data by serial port and package data.
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search Wireless Device Servers in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the Wireless Device Servers.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click “Save“ and “Restart“, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
[Datasheet] USR-WIFI232-604 Datasheet | download
[User Manual] USR-VCOM User Manual V3.5.2 | download
[User Manual] USR-WIFI232-602/610/604/2 User Manual V2.0.3 | download
[User Manual] USR-WIFI232 High Performance Series Quick Start | download
[USR-VCOM] Virtual Serial Software V184.108.40.2060 | download
[USR-TCP-Test] Testing Software V1.3 | download
[USR-TCP-Test_android] Testing Software | download
[USR-WIFI232-Setup] Setup Software | download
[CE Certificate] USR-WIFI232-610/-2/-602/-604/-200 CE Certificate | download
[FCC Certificate] USR-WIFI232-610/-2/-602/-604/-200 FCC Certificate | download
[RoHS Certificate] USR-WIFI232-610/-2/-602/-604/-200 RoHS Certificate | download
[IC Certificate] Wifi Serial Device IC Certificate | download
[TELEC Certificate] High Performance WIFI Module and WIFI Serial Server TELEC Certificate | download
ความคิดเห็น: หมายเหตุ: ไม่รองรับข้อความที่มีรูปแบบ เช่น HTML!
ให้คะแนน: แย่ ดี