USR-TCP232-306 is a multi serial port server,whose function is to realize bi-directional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485/RS422 and Ethernet. User can directly process data interaction through network and device to realize remote data acquisition, remote control and management.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps
- Work mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server, HTTPD Client
- Baud rate of serial port can be configured from 600 bps to 230.4 Kbps, supports check bit of none, odd, even, mark and space
- Heartbeat package mechanism to ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link
- User-defined registration package mechanism, check connection status and use as custom packet header
- Supports RS232/RS485/RS422 port ( Can’t be used at one time)
- Under TCP Server Mode, the connection number with client can be randomly set from 1 to 16, default number is 4. IP has been connected can be shown according to connectiong with calculating send / recceive dat.
- When connection number reaches a maximun, the new connection is kicked off the old one can be configured by user
- Parameters can be configured by built-in webpage, AT command, serial port procotol and network procotol. Setting procotol is avaliable to integrate into user’s software.
- Supports TCP client short connection function, user-defined the disconnected time.
- Device restart if no data transmission or timeout. User-defined the restart time.
- If data buffer needs to clear configuration before TCP connection establishment
- Supports DHCP, automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address via serial setting protocol.
- The global unique MAC address, user-defined MAC address
- DNS function
- DNS server addres can be defined
- Firmware can be upgraded by network
- Provide Virtual com software
- Restore factory setting through software or hardware
- Running across the gateway, switches or routers.
- Can work in LAN, also can work in the Internet
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation
- security and protection monitoring, public security
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring
Simple Transparent transmission
Transparent transmission means that whatever is transferred, our device plays the role of a channel and sends data to the target without modification. On-site monitoring equipment sends data to Serial Device Servers transparent data transmission terminal by itself port, the terminal CUP receives data by serial port and package data.
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search related Serial Device Servers in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the Serial Device Servers.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click Save and Restart, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
|Work Volt||DC 5.0～36.0 V|
|Ethernet Port||10/100Mbps auto switch between cross and direct connection|
|Baud rate||600-230.4K bps|
|Serial Port||RS232*1 / RS485*1 / RS422*1
Can’t be used at one time
|Network Protocol||IP, TCP/UDP, ARP, ICMP, IPV4|
|IP Mode||Static IP, DHCP|
|DNS||User-defined DNS server address|
|Work Mode||TCP Server/TCP Client/UDP Server/UDP Client|
|RFC2217||Supports resemble RFC2217|
|Connection Number||Connection number with client can be randomly set from 1 to 16 under TCP server mode|
|Network Buffer||Send: 6Kbyte, Receive: 4Kbyte|
|COM Buffer||Receive: 2Kbyte|
|Avg. Transmission Delay||<10ms|
|Software||Virtual-COM, USR-Cloud, Setup software provided|
|Packing mechanism||4 bytes of packing time, 400 bytes of packing length|
|Certificate||CE & FCC|
|Reliability level||2KV Electromagnetic isolation|
|Work Humidity||5%~95% RH|
|Store Humidity||5%~95% RH|
[User Manual] USR-TCP232-306 User Manual | download
[AT Command] USR-TCP232-306 AT Command Set | download
[User Manual] USR-TCP232-306 Quick Start Guide | download
[Selection Table] Serial Device Server Selection Table | download
[User Manual] Virtual-COM-Software-USR-VCOM-creates-TCP-Client-port | download
[User Manual] Virtual-COM-Software-USR-VCOM-creates-TCP-Server-port | download
[User Manual] TCP-Server-mode-and-TCP-Client-mode-manual_V1.0.0 | download
[User Manual] Transparent-transmission-between-USRIOT-Serial to Ethernet-products | download
[User Manual] UDP-Server-mode-and-UDP-Client-mode-manual_V1.0.0 | download
[User Manual] Upgrading-firmware-method-of-Serial-to-Ethernet-products_V1.0.2 | download
[USR-VCOM] Virtual Serial Software V22.214.171.1240 | download
[USR-TCP-Test] Testing Software | download
[USR-TCP-Test_android] Testing Software | download
[USR-M0] USR-M0 Setup Software V126.96.36.1997 | download
ความคิดเห็น: หมายเหตุ: ไม่รองรับข้อความที่มีรูปแบบ เช่น HTML!
ให้คะแนน: แย่ ดี